Random Mix of Pictures…

Nixon-Man enjoying some yogurt melts. Nixon is such a sweet baby. He is SO good and happy about 90% of the time…however, the other 10% of the time he lets us know that he’s NOT happy! ha!
Last Friday night, Amber and I celebrated her birthday. Her birthday is in November, but I was busy when she went out for her birthday dinner. It was so nice to go out to eat just the two of us. We had a great night and even ended it by bringing the boys and babies home some ice cream!

The weather was SO nice here this past week!! We usually go for walks with Haley & Case several times during the week BUT on Thursday I was feeling lazy and asked them to come over to play outside in the back yard. We had such a great time!

Nixon was enjoying his sheet-full of toys to play with.

Handsome little Case enjoying the swing! That little guys is happy about 99% of the time!!

Follow me on Instagram

Leave a Comment


  1. 1.31.11
    Haley Bishop said:

    LOVE the pics! Too cute 🙂