1. Plaid Placemats-These placemats could take you through the entire holidays season from Thanksgiving to Christmas!
2. Gold Flatware-I’m ALL IN for this gold flatware trend. Bowen saw my gold flatware I’d used for the Halloween dinner and his immediate response was, “OH, FANCY! A gold fork!”, imagine that in the most crazy almost eight-year-old boy voice. But I have to agree! A gold fork just makes you feel a little more fancy.
3. Pumpkin Baking Dish-I’m not sure what side will be whipped up in this dish but it’s gonna be good!
4. Eucalyptus Stems-Add in a few white pumpkins and your Thanksgiving table will be super simple and super cute.
5. Wooden Serving Tray-This is an item that would make a great little gift. If you happen to be getting out, consider this as a hostess gift option or you could use it to spice up your own meal.
6. Wooden Salad Bowl-I have a wooden salad bowl similar to this and use it anytime we have guests over for dinner.
7. Plaid Throw-Yes, to all the cozy this Thanksgiving! And these throws are under $15 making them a great gift!
8. Candle-Another great hostess option or a great priced item for a cozy, at-home Thanksgiving. Lots of different scents and all under $12.
9. Chunky Knit Throw-I bought a similar knit throw earlier this year and it looks so good draped over our couch all year long.
10. Electric Carving Knife-One of those items I only think about once a year and am always regretting not having one.
11. Cutting Board-Give me all the cutting boards on Thanksgiving! And once again, a great little gift option as well.