I’m in full blown Christmas shopping mode this week and am working hard to make my list as well as check it twice. We decorated for Christmas over the weekend to help boost us into the Christmas spirit.
Every year I try to share gift ideas with you of things my kids actually already own and love or are asking for themselves. This year is no different. I had my kids help with these posts by sharing some of their FAVORITE things as well as items they are REALLY wanting for Christmas.
1. Frozen Boombox-Marla got this for Britt’s birthday and while the rest of the family is already over it, she loves it! “INTO THE UNKNOOOOOOOWWWWWNNNNN” is on REPEAT!
2. Frozen Play-Doh Set–Britt is ALL about anything Frozen right now. It’s definitely her FAVORITE! Anything crafty or a game that her older siblings can play with her but that has the Frozen aspect she loves is a hit!
3. Elsa-For my Frozen-loving girl, the Frozen 2 edition was a must!
4. Frozen 2 Arendelle Castle-We got this for Britt’s birthday. It’s perfect as an in-between. She can play with it and then it folds up and can be put away. It’s a great alternative to a big doll house if you’re not really sure she’ll want to play with it for a long while.
5. Anna-And the Frozen 2 Anna as well.
6. Slime-The PERFECT stocking stuffer for all the ages!
7. Light Up Tent-This is on Britt’s list this year! One thing I’ve learned in my twelfth year of parenting is often times those big hot selling Christmas items being marketed are hits for such a very short time and then I’m left with a giant toy taking up a lot of space. This tent is the opposite of that! It’s at such a great price point that when it’s not being used or played with we’ll fold it up and take it down. Santa is bringing this and I think she’ll love it!
8. Bath Robe-We’re all about being cozy on cold mornings and surely one day soon Texas is gonna get cold again.
9. Make-Up Set-Britt got this last year from my mom and she has played with it over and over. When we’re all hanging out at night, Ebby Lee and I have gotten the most makeovers. It’s all pretend so there’s no mess.
10. Balance Bike-I think these are best the younger they are to get kiddos used to learning how to balance before they rely so heavily on training wheels. Britt got this balance bike for Easter and uses both this and her training wheel bike to ride.
If you have a little girl, what’s on her Christmas list this year? Please share, I’d love any new ideas!